Instructions: Star Wars Miniature Stands
Please read these instructions fully
before you assemble your new display case.
First please examine the contents of your mailing package. Your package will include:
- 1 glossy black baseplate.
- Depending on the size of the stand, it will have 1, 2, or 3 black glossy acrylic shelves
- Depending on the size of the stand, it will have 1, 2, 3, or 4 clear acrylic shelves with circular cutouts for the miniature figures. These cutouts will have a 25mm diameter for WOTC figures or 27mm diameter for Star Wars Legion miniatures.
- Depending on the size of the stand, it will have shelf riser pieces for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th shelves.
- If your order includes the optional display case, then it will include 5 clear acrylic pieces for the display case (top, front, back, and 2 sides). If this case covers a stand with 3 or 4 shelves, it will also include 4 metal connector blocks and 8 screws. These are used to increase the structural integrity of larger cases.
Assembling the case is like putting together a very simple jigsaw puzzle with snug connections. Remember to use “finger strength” pressure and do not attempt to force the connections; this can crack the acrylic. Instead, be patient, work slow and carefully wiggle the parts back and forth until they snap together into place.
- Remove the protective film from baseplate and each of the riser pieces.
- Using gentle pressure, wedge each riser piece into the baseplate.
- Remove the protective film from each shelf piece.
- Place the first clear acrylic shelf (with circular cutouts) directly on top of the baseplate secured between the pre-installed notches.
- Depending on the size of the stand
- Place a black glossy shelf piece for the 2md, 4rd, and 4th shelves on the risers between the notched areas cutouts. The fit should be snug.
- Place a clear acrylic shelf cover (with circular cutouts) on top of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th shelves.
(optional) Display Case
- Place one of the sections (typically a front or back piece) its corresponding base slot
- For cases with 3 or 4 shelves, install a connector block on the inside of each upper corner with screws. Use only light “finger pressure” to tighten the screws; over-tightening will crack the acrylic. You only need a small among of pressure to hold the blocks firmly to the corners of the case.
- Place another case part into the next baseplate slot. Use gentle pressure to wedge it into the grooves. The parts are meant to fit together snugly.
- For cases with 3 or 4 shelves, screw it to the adjacent part..
- Work your way around the case with each additional piece.
- Place the lid on top
You can now place your Star War miniature figures on the shelves and then place the display case over them.
If you have any questions, comments, or problems
please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.